Sunday, July 20, 2014

Paint

For my birthday my awesome sister-in-law gave me a gift certificate for a pedicure. I've never had one before. Until yesterday. I went with her and got one, it was fun. Abby was asleep when we left. When she woke up from her nap she noticed my toes. (Not only was this the first time I've had a pedicure I am just not a nail painter - I think in the 11 years I've been married I've maybe painted my toe nails 5 times, maybe.) She touched my toes, then she touched hers. I asked her if she wanted her toes painted too. She said yes. She wanted me to paint them but I told her Heather (my sister-in-law) would probably do a better job. Heather gave her 2 colors to choose from, then Abby sat very still and patiently while she did them. She's been super excited ever since, keeps talking about our paint. What do you think?!?!

No comments: