Monday, November 24, 2008

Emotional Day

Several days ago I had an emotional day. The kind I have because I am female and my hormones occasionally change and it fools with my emotions. Generally when I talk to other females about being emotional we discuss how frustrating it is, to cry so easily and to get depressed and how embarassing it can be and how it makes our husbands feel bad and on and on and how it is just not fair that we are female and have to put up with all of this on top with the other not so joyous things of being female. But on this emotional day I realized that not only did I get sad and frustrated easier, but I also got happy and uplifted and grateful and excited and loving and other positive feeling easier and more deeply as well. So I figured, yes, we women have to deal with emotional roller coaster and feel negative emotions more easily - but I think we get the positive emotions more easily and poigniantly as well. So here is a shout out for being female and emotional.

No comments: