Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Weird

I had to take Abby to get the remainder of her vaccines today. I have procrastinated doing so for months now and have been dreading it. I don't mind getting shots myself, but Abby is old enough now to feel betrayed by me for taking her to get them, and I didn't want to do it. I REALLY didn't want to. But it was time, so we went. Abby cried in the waiting room and just clung to me. I had to hold her down on the table, her arms still tight around my neck. It was awful. But once they started doing the shots she stopped crying. Weird. She never cried after that. Her pediatrician's office is really close to the zoo, so I promised her that once we were done at the doctors we would go to the zoo. And we did. Thank goodness we don't have to do any more vaccines for a while!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gigantic saltwater crocodile - not even scared

No comments: