Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Best Kid Ever

Usually when we take Penny, our dog, for a walk, Abby rides in her stroller. This morning she wanted to push her doll in the doll stroller. I was struggling with Abby's SLOW pace. My intent when walking Penny is to exercise her and myself. Abby can be fast, but she was very leisurely this morning. After asking her multiple times to keep walking I said in frustration "You're killing me kid". (I know, not my best mommy moment. I'm not perfect wink emoticon ). She looked up at me and, while rubbing my leg, said "I'm sorry Mama, I'm sorry" with a super sweet smile. Of course my heart melted, my frustration gone. A few moments later she found a rock and handed it to her doll (pressed it into her hand) and said "here you go." Abby loves finding rocks and carrying them around. I thought it was so sweet of her to share with her doll. When we got home I apologized for getting frustrated and thanked her for her sweetness and patience with me. I'm pretty sure I've got the greatest little girl in the world - I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: