Friday, January 2, 2015

Our View Outside Our Door

Day 2: Our view outside our door. Our backyard isn't huge, but it's a good size for us. We have a peach tree, a plum tree, two pear trees, a Chinese pistachee, a vegetable garden, an herb garden, and ornamental bushes and such. I love growing our own fruits and vegetables, they taste so much better than store bought and I feel safer eating them (but I still buy tons from the store). We have a decent size lawn all the way around our house, enough space for our dog Penny to get a little exercise (although she gets most of her exercise from us taking her on walks/runs twice a day). We have great neighbors. My favorite view looking out my door is watching Abby play in the yard! She loves being outside! When she was a colicy infant sometimes the only way I could get her to calm down was to set her outside. She needs outside time every day. In the summer she likes to play in her pool. We have a little play house with a slide that keeps her occupied. She loves to help with yard work and throw sticks for Penny. I love seeing her sidewalk chalk drawings in the patio. It's so fun to have a little girl fill our yard with joy! ‪#‎hopingtoadopt60days‬ ‪#‎hopingtoadopt‬‪ #‎choosingadoption‬ ‪#‎adoptionrocks‬ ‪#‎adoption‬ ‪#‎openadoption‬ ‪#‎thankheavensforlittlegirls‬ ‪#‎Day2‬ ‪#‎Abbysthebest‬

No comments: